April 9, 2013

Time to Start Crunching Down on this Bucket List!

My time here at Disney will officially be ending on May 31st.  I am actually totally fine with this.  The memories and the friends that I have made in this short period of time will last a lifetime.  I cannot wait to come back here once I finish school.  

So with that being said, I have to work on finishing my Disney Bucket List.  This is it and luckily I have crossed some stuff off already: 


  •  Be able to say that I have ridden every ride at least once so far in my life. (In Progress)
  • Fill at least 1 autograph book with character signatures without any repeats. (In Progress)
  •  Meet and get pictures with all of the princesses and their princes.
  • Take pictures with Mickey in every park.
  • Make lots of new friends that will last a lifetime.
  • Go on a date in 1-4 of the parks.
  • Don’t be afraid to branch out and leave my comfort zone.
  • See at least 1 famous person around the property.
  • Draw at the Animation Academy
  • See Fantasmic
  • Get a pair of Mickey Ears
  • Find all of the Hidden Mickey’s in the book. (In Progress)
  •  Eat a Pineapple Dole Whip. (Magic Kingdom)
  • Eat a Mickey shaped pretzel. (Magic Kingdom)
  • Eat a Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel. (Magic Kingdom)
  • Try crepes in France. (Epcot)
  • Try a cupcake from Starring Rolls Café (Hollywood Studios).
  • Eat at the 50’s Prime Time Café and Tune-In Lounge. (Hollywood Studios)
  • Try a Jalapeno stuffed cheese pretzel. (Animal Kingdom)
  • Go to the Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery (Animal Kingdom).
  •  Trade pins with other cast members and guests.
  • Watch all of the shows at least once.
  • See every parade.
  • See the Cinderella Castle Suite.
  • Visit all 4 parks in 1 day.
  • Collect and keep fast passes from every ride that is possible. (In progress)
  • Collect pressed pennies from throughout the resort. (In Progress)
  • Go to the beach.
  • Go to Universal Studies to see Harry Potter stuff
  • Watch “Wishes” from Swiss Family Tree House.  

The highlighted points are the things I have already completed.  As you can see I still have a ton of things to cross off with about a month and a half left.  So I better get working on it.  I will keep you all posted on how it is going.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment